Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Intitle.:toshiba Network Camerauser Login

diario senza inizio. nota zero

Write a diary without beginning is exactly in the opposite direction to what I usually do. I usually start writing. Beginning of everything: articles, essays, short stories, projects. If I had the courage to do a search on my computer, with files from the beginning that I would have to fill a folder, but I am careful. I do not feel right to put all those early days remained there, a promising start, swollen with a momentum that was not enough to keep going. So, play with fate, or perhaps more simply with my habits, and I intend to write a diary without beginning , I invent a "form that" writing to tell a project that has its roots and light forms in divenire.
Saltare l'inizio, più o meno è questo che voglio dire, saltare l'inizio è un buon modo per cominciare.

Del resto, dice Deleuze, "scrivere non ha niente a che vedere con significare, ma con misurare nuovi territori, cartografare, perfino delle contrade a venire". E io me lo sono immaginato così questo diario senza inizio : un esperimento di scrittura per punti, piccole note che seguiranno il progetto mentre prende forma, mentre si propaga in luoghi e incontri che oggi non possiamo prevedere.

sandra 

0 comments:

Post a Comment