Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Do Grecian Makeup

diario politico

start writing thinking I'd better be quiet. I am convinced that the institutions in our country are much more shaky now that during the worst years of terrorism. I am a witness of the two periods and this belief no man taketh no doctor of historical science and politics. There are many more bombs and shit now, the accounts of the dead is clearly twisted and made up. Very little chance that it will pass and I do not know if we will see a farce or a tragedy, the kind that seem real and ending with a war or a suicide. In both cases it will be a disaster. Of course, the extent of the event, lower costs and greater profit, it is desirable for the second solution. I give myself to the spot anyway. Disappear. I have not turned on, but for three days following an Iphone I discreetly ensuring a future global availability to comfort me. See now I wear the armor and face guard valley with his sword. But if I have not the cash. No, no, no resistance, let alone, I would have voted the Fiat and is not a case that does not work there. I begin to study the deserter and sooner or later I'll play, the macchia.
Buonanotte

0 comments:

Post a Comment