Monday, November 29, 2010

Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Wont Stop Beeping




"At night, the last light flickered instill in every way. This light was intrusive. Calasse warned that its first night. The houses became smaller than the people who passed by. Bridges, smaller than the tram that passes over them. And the trees, smaller than the time you spent in one at a time.
There were everywhere a hurry sconsiderata.I nostalgia and a few faces on the streets not had no border, when I approached, I saw in them a piece of cloud suspended. And when I was almost opposite, shrinking the next step. Only the stones road remained large. And instead of the cloud, the second step on the front were suspended two white pupille.Al third step, just before the faces were behind me, two pupils riunivano.Mi kept anchored at the end of the road, there was more chiaro.Le clouds, nothing but piles of crumpled clothes. I linger, since only in the quadrangle of the girls there was a bed for me. I waited the girls were asleep in the quadrilateral. In fact, in this light, the property had to go and I always went over the side streets rapidamente.Le not waiting for the night. They made their luggage. "
H. Muller, The Land of Green Plums

0 comments:

Post a Comment